Friday, June 7, 2013

Grandpa!

h4ilstorm: Moon over street (by Aydin T. Palabiyikoglu)



h4ilstorm:

Moon over street (by Aydin T. Palabiyikoglu)

When does a hobby become an obsession?



When does a hobby become an obsession?

Photo













Photo



Photo





niknak79: I don't remember that episode of Spongebob…



niknak79:

I don't remember that episode of Spongebob…

Photo



breelandwalker: feliciakainz: carryonmywaywardalpaca: dearbor...





breelandwalker:

feliciakainz:

carryonmywaywardalpaca:

dearborns:

#how many times have I quoted this in my lifetime #far too many and still not enough

Guys, btw, this is an actual insult

if he calls your mother a hamster, it indicates that she is a fast-breeding rodent— you can get the insult there

and if he says your father smelt of elderberries, well, wine was primarily made from elderberries in the time of king arthur. he's calling his dad a drunk

more you know

silvermender: I caught the samurai jack fever 



silvermender:

I caught the samurai jack fever 

Welp I'm set for another year. Why not? #coachella2014...



Welp I'm set for another year. Why not? #coachella2014 #weekendone

bikecrushdc: Slate makes a simple peace treaty for bicyclists...



bikecrushdc:

Slate makes a simple peace treaty for bicyclists and pedestrians in NYC

Photo



forevermore-hopeful: My ass forgot how to gravity. 



forevermore-hopeful:

My ass forgot how to gravity. 

cyclecuse: many thanks to Chris Trigaux for pointing me to this...



cyclecuse:

many thanks to Chris Trigaux for pointing me to this video of Ezra.

Photo



dorkly: The Sims Career Ladder









dorkly:

The Sims Career Ladder

David Lynch hands appreciation post [x]









David Lynch hands appreciation post [x]

steezy-brah: lolz



steezy-brah:

lolz

Rode my lazy ass to work today. #biketoworkday #abouttime



Rode my lazy ass to work today. #biketoworkday #abouttime

youwereonceagentleman: Sign says it all. Polaroid SX-70...



youwereonceagentleman:

Sign says it all.
Polaroid SX-70
Impossible Project PX-70 Color Protection

No comments:

Post a Comment