Sunday, June 9, 2013

What I like............

jasminedd: Some old pics of my sweet spot. ;) Just amazingly...







jasminedd:

Some old pics of my sweet spot. ;)

Just amazingly delicious looking!

sweetgracious: So over the last few days I've read a lot of...



sweetgracious:

So over the last few days I've read a lot of interesting banter, on both sides of this argument, regarding the sexiness of size. 

"That woman needs a cheeseburger"

"That girl looks like a guy"

"Fat isn't sexy, stop justifying yourself"

I'm certainly no expert on the matter, I sit in no place of judgment – but I am a woman, with hips, who was once skinny, who was once / still is an athlete, who probably has some weight to lose. So, let me offer up a few thoughts:

  • Being comfortable in your own skin is super sexy, but so is being honest with yourself about your health. 
  • Being confident in who you are and what you have to offer is sexy, but so is being humble enough to know there is always room for improvement.
  • Being daring enough to express yourself is sexy, being classy enough to hold back a little is fuckable. 

Put your best 'you' forward, that's my point y'all. I love myself, I'm comfortable with who I was, I'm confident in who I will be. 

Happy hump day!

Beautiful words from a gorgeous woman…….;)

mypiercingstuff: intimatepiercings: via Macro nipple piercing...



mypiercingstuff:

intimatepiercings:

via Macro nipple piercing by *luvbight on deviantART

Too damn hot to not reblog!



Too damn hot to not reblog!

Photo



Photo



Photo



kassofficial: Let's see how many times we can get this picture...



kassofficial:

Let's see how many times we can get this picture reblogged.

Thinking I may be in love in a woman I can never have………

Thinking I may be in love in a woman I can never have………

I went to see her today. I was thrilled beyond belief, but now I am away from her. I can feel the...

I went to see her today. I was thrilled beyond belief, but now I am away from her. I can feel the black emptiness creeping all around me…….

Just want to crawl into a corner and cry…………

Just want to crawl into a corner and cry…………

Photo



Reblog if you wanna fuck the shit out of someone right now

naughtyus24: At work bare buns! I want some replys on this...



naughtyus24:

At work bare buns! I want some replys on this one!

Damn Fine!!!!

viciousvamp: UV body paint in motion







viciousvamp:

UV body paint in motion

Photo



Photo



shaymary: Do it! ;) It would be nice to get one…..js



shaymary:

Do it! ;)

It would be nice to get one…..js

Wish I was one of those carefree people...

what-lumps-and-bumps:

…that could just up and leave.

Go somewhere new, leave everyone behind, try something new. Go on a new adventure :)

Maybe one day…maybe

Wish I were that way too……

She just told me that her fire was out, completely extinguished. I’m so sad for her, yet I can...

She just told me that her fire was out, completely extinguished. I’m so sad for her, yet I can do nothing about it………

No comments:

Post a Comment