Friday, June 7, 2013

http://ourglassfigures.tumblr.com/

Quick update: My kitten is the cutest, and he's ultra...



Quick update: My kitten is the cutest, and he's ultra cuddly and also likes to fling himself across my face and meow in his sleep. He has been going at this for an hour now. It's so adorable. I wanna get in bed but I can't stand to move him. I think I'll enjoy this for a little bit longer, they're only this young once :')

Also, his name (since I've neglected to say so)? His name is Tyrion :) he's my little lion. Also, quite the little tyrant. If we had gotten a girl, her name was going to be Luna Danaerys, but alas: boy kittens are snugglier and cheaper to get fixed. And come on, I had to have this cute little bundle as soon as I saw him.

Staying In

jjardelwriting:

Going out is so…

Hard, you know?

Getting ready,

Finding the right

Thing to wear

Or way to style

Your hair,

Doing all those things

Young people do

When you're too busy

Staying in,

Being old,

Watching the Harry Potter movies

For the seventeenth time

While adding reason for

Making the word

"Facebook"

A verb now.

But damn it all

If that isn't

The Life,

Having no life—

At least it is

If you do it right,

If you let those people

Who also

Stay in

Stay in

With you.

Because

Staying in

While

Staying connected

Means connecting

On a whole new level;

While some people can be

Anonymous

On the internet,

Others can be

More themselves.

Those connections,

The close connections

That come from

Staying connected

While

Staying in,

Can make for the

Best nights you'll have—

Watching Harry Potter movies

For the first time

Together,

Providing evidence for

"Facebook" as a verb

Together,

Talking shipping

Together,

And finding each other's

OTPs

Together.

When you can find

A close connection,

A close friendship,

A close nerd herding

Like that,

It makes you feel

Those weird warm fuzzies

That can make

Going out

Nowhere near as fun as

Staying in,

Because the party's

Already here,

With the

Nerd herd,

The fellow

Anxiety-machines,

The introverts

And people

Who will more than

Welcome you to

Staying in.

Tumblr It’s my birthday And I have a kitten now I still don’t have internet access in...

Tumblr

It’s my birthday

And I have a kitten now

I still don’t have internet access in my home

But you can rest assured that when I do, this is going to be a quality cat blog :P

Guiz Don’t forget about me. I don’t have an internet connection at my new apartment...

Guiz


Don’t forget about me. I don’t have an internet connection at my new apartment yet, so I haven’t been online as much lately. Started a new job and as soon as I get my finances up and running, you guys can ignore my text posts again and enjoy my reblogs :)

itsshantitime: subhanallahwabihamdi: palsyria: It's...





















itsshantitime:

subhanallahwabihamdi:

palsyria:

It's Sunnah

Islamic teaching we don't think much about daily but should! Please share the latest from the Design Molvi series of advices inshAllah

Smile its sunnah

This is the best. We can all apply every single one of these to our lives.

misandry-mermaid: rosalarian: Angelina Jolie had a double...





misandry-mermaid:

rosalarian:

Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy, in case you hadn't heard. How dare she remove those ticking time bombs from her chest, amiright? Like, hasn't she learned by now that her body is public domain and we all get to vote on what she does with it? Sheesh, how selfish can ya get.

Vigorously applauding

highbecausetheworldslow: HAHA :)



highbecausetheworldslow:

HAHA :)

glitterherpes: hornycactus: wow It's winged eyeliner xD DO...





glitterherpes:

hornycactus:

wow

It's winged eyeliner xD DO YOU GET IT? hahahhahahahahahoohoohoo :3

jellobatch: fatanarchy: strangeasanjles: howtobeafuckinglady: ...



jellobatch:

fatanarchy:

strangeasanjles:

howtobeafuckinglady:

She won R.I.P she just killed the club idk y u other girls even bother etc. etc.

FAT PLAVALAGUNA. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

I WANT TO GO TO THERE!

THIS IS FUCKING EVERYTHING

humancentipeed: In the Sims, you don't say, "I love you." You say, "Habadu bashubi," which roughly...

humancentipeed:

In the Sims, you don't say, "I love you." You say, "Habadu bashubi," which roughly translates to, "I cannot move because there is furniture in the way." I think that's absolutely beautiful.

Photo



yep



yep

Photo



bjbabydanger: sourcedumal: friendlyangryfeminist: the brilliant thing about being a woman is that...

bjbabydanger:

sourcedumal:

friendlyangryfeminist:

the brilliant thing about being a woman is that I'm punished for both trusting and distrusting men!

I should magically know which man is going to harm me by having a brief conversation with him. if I trust Bad Men, then, well. I should've known. 

if I don't trust Nice Men though, I'm an utter bitch who deserves violence. don't I know most men are good people?

I'm sayin doe….

image

it's just so right it hurts.

crowcrow: queenofthewest:don't you fucking wish.



crowcrow:

queenofthewest:don't you fucking wish.

White people.

queenfattyoftherollpalace:

thecometreturns:

graziia:

theelectricrelaxation:

You might not have owned a slave but you benefit off of what your ancestors have done and you refuse to make it right. You're still enjoying your privilege while we still suffer from the long term effects of slavery.

On top of that you STILL treat us like shit.

Can I just point out that this is racism? You can't just band together everyone who is white. Yes, there may be some white people out there who act like this but not everyone is like that. Check what you're saying because you sound very hypocritical at the moment.

Can I just pout out that white people seem to be more upset about being perceived as racist then they are about racism?

Forever and always. 

There MAY be some white people who act like that?

There MAY?

MAY…be racist white people out there. 

Get

the

fuck

out

Photo





oopsdelacour: Movie Posters Remake → Harry Potter and the...



oopsdelacour:

Movie Posters Remake → Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

youngblackandvegan: blackfashion: Olutoyin and Rebecca , 23...



youngblackandvegan:

blackfashion:

Olutoyin and Rebecca , 23 Los Angeles 

Oluulove.tumblr.com

yes yes YESSSSS

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment