Friday, June 7, 2013

Awesome Avatar Art

nymre: Wanted to draw Korra and the others just followed. I've...





nymre:

Wanted to draw Korra and the others just followed. I've always wanted to try out something with the tumblr background :p

will-ruzicka: korrasTail by *will-Ruzicka Aang (I mean, Ang,...



will-ruzicka:

korrasTail by *will-Ruzicka

Aang (I mean, Ang, sorry) at work told me I needed to post something to my tumblr, so I took a break from working on Korra to draw Korra… o_o

I've thought women with toned arms was cool ever since Terminator 2, by the way.

barlee: Hi everyone! I'm back from a long break. =] I forgot...



barlee:

Hi everyone! I'm back from a long break. =] I forgot how fun it is to scroll through all the cool stuff on tumblr. I took a verrrry long break from the computer while I was resting up my eyes and soul. lollll It's good to be drawing again….

Zuko yelling at Aang! Been wanted to draw this one FOREVAAAA.

nowtasha: OH BOLIN.  You are my favorite Character to draw....



nowtasha:

OH BOLIN.  You are my favorite Character to draw. :-D

This is how I imagine him being all the time.  LOL.

s-amrita: Taang week 2012 ^^; It was never finished D: I will...







s-amrita:

Taang week 2012 ^^; It was never finished D:

I will attempt a Taang week 2013 :3
Art by me~

omako: an AU where Korra grows up with a young Spirit Aang! She...











omako:

an AU where Korra grows up with a young Spirit Aang! She didn't have very many "friends" at the White Lotus Compound so naturally they became friends :,)

nerdontheweb: surprisehug by ~Marina-Shads



nerdontheweb:

surprisehug by ~Marina-Shads

insomniatakesover: http://fredericstewart.blogspot.ca/Background...





















insomniatakesover:

http://fredericstewart.blogspot.ca/
Background paintings for The Legend of Korra

korrashorts: Kyoshi warrior Asami PERFECT PERFFFFECTT



korrashorts:

Kyoshi warrior Asami

PERFECT PERFFFFECTT

water-elementofchange: Ah, I'll Be Alright by...



water-elementofchange:

Ah, I'll Be Alright by ~xcgirl08  Explore my world of the watertribes

The Realm of Spirits 



The Realm of Spirits 

avatarkorrababe: Ozai's Angels. :3 ~Source~



avatarkorrababe:

Ozai's Angels. :3

~Source~

bryankonietzko: Some days you get to rest.



bryankonietzko:

Some days you get to rest.

geersart: Sketchin colors



geersart:

Sketchin colors

viivus: Late night korrasami sketching goodnight



viivus:

Late night korrasami sketching

goodnight

dianavigo: A Fire Nation Kataang for my friend's birthday. She...



dianavigo:

A Fire Nation Kataang for my friend's birthday. She liked it and I was very happy!

millionfish: sloshhh



millionfish:

sloshhh

jununy: i still cant believe i actually watched the entire...



jununy:

i still cant believe i actually watched the entire airbender movie last night

did that actually happen or was that a nightmare we just dont know

mkuntz: Nice one Anon! All the girls are really amazing, and...





mkuntz:

Nice one Anon! All the girls are really amazing, and this whole ship thing always make them look bitches.

Hope you like it!

On DA.

korrapicspam: Legend of Korra Wilderness - Team Photo 3 by...



korrapicspam:

Legend of Korra Wilderness - Team Photo 3 by ~Confidenceman047

No comments:

Post a Comment