Sunday, June 9, 2013

Remain Anonymous

jordanxoxox26: Giavanna Smarra (giavannarae) en Pinterest on...



jordanxoxox26:

Giavanna Smarra (giavannarae) en Pinterest on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/17vTqH9

Followers,

I send my love to you.

I will respond to all messages that I can when I'm lucid next week.

Tomorrow is surgery at 7 am.

No matter how this major plastic surgery goes, I feel like I am making the right decision.

I won't be here for a while. Please know I haven't forgotten you.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

latingixxergirl: Tonight I am cock starved. ..aching to taste...



latingixxergirl:

Tonight I am cock starved. ..aching to taste YOU.

I am obsessed.

Sorry I'm preoccupied…

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

nanoism: wifey status Please.Insomniagrrl.tumblr.comClick...



nanoism:

wifey status

Please.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.comClick original post for credit



Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

I will look forward to this. Insomniagrrl.tumblr.comClick...



I will look forward to this.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

Madison Ivy.Insomniagrrl.tumblr.comClick original post for...



Madison Ivy.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

lmprovident: Her hand is the best thing about this...



lmprovident:

Her hand is the best thing about this gif.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

Blonde beauty.Insomniagrrl.tumblr.comClick original post for...



Blonde beauty.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

http://m.sdbodycontouring.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsdbodycontouring....



http://m.sdbodycontouring.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsdbodycontouring.com%2F&dm_redirected=true#2900

My dreams are coming true.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

I've reblogged this in the past.I like it. Penthouse....



I've reblogged this in the past.
I like it.

Penthouse.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

Adoration.He knows.Insomniagrrl.tumblr.comClick original post...





Adoration.

He knows.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

Him.Insomniagrrl.tumblr.comClick original post for credit



Him.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

I want to replicate this shot for you the next time we are...



I want to replicate this shot for you the next time we are staying in a high rise hotel.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.comClick original post for credit









Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

Who is this beauty?Insomniagrrl.tumblr.comClick original post...



Who is this beauty?

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
Click original post for credit

"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply."

"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to...

simontog: I want to do this to...



simontog:

I want to do this to Daddysverynaughtylittlegirl!

It's strange, but I actually like pussy spankings. My mons, lips, outer puss in general. I never used to be into it, but now it is a serious erogenous zone to me.

My na na is raw this morning. As always, we started out all lovingly and sweet, and then it was hair pulling and madness. Ow. Seriously.

He will never fit all the way into me without force and/or weird angles, so I should expect this, but I'm more sore and raw than usual… Lots of rubbing and grinding. That could explain the raw factor.

I'm such a nerd. Whatever. Surgery is tomorrow at 7 am. "Mommy makeover." If you look it up, you will see what I'm having.

Bye for now.

Click original for credit.
Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com

Doesn't this look delightful?Madison Ivy is lovely.Click...



Doesn't this look delightful?

Madison Ivy is lovely.

Click original for credit.
Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com

iforgetthetruth: Tumblr on We Heart It....



iforgetthetruth:

Tumblr on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/63756759/via/DARI15

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com

Trying the link again for Awkwafina! My Vag!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE Does this link work? I am so sorry everyone is having...

No comments:

Post a Comment