Friday, June 7, 2013

Lucy in the Sky

Photo



Photo



theatretechieforlife: unfollower: invite me over to ur house it'll be a blast ill pet your dog...

theatretechieforlife:

unfollower:

invite me over to ur house it'll be a blast ill pet your dog while ur parents yell at you

#why is this a universal thing

Photo



pizzaforpresident: jaclcfrost: avatargrimes: jaclcfrost: chiptunehero: jaclcfrost: no one ever...

pizzaforpresident:

jaclcfrost:

avatargrimes:

jaclcfrost:

chiptunehero:

jaclcfrost:

no one ever talks about peter pan's brother

peter pot

peter pot
the only boy who was higher than peter pan

and this is probably why no one talks about him

peter pot is so high, he neverlands.

and it's definitely not because of any faith or trust or pixie dust

why would peter pan's brother have the same first name and a different surname

sunset selfie.



sunset selfie.

halcyon-obsessions: I've just seen and heard so much hatred....







halcyon-obsessions:

I've just seen and heard so much hatred. I've been called garbage, I've been called the death of fucking good music, trash, stupid, pointless and disposable. I don't understand. I'm just trying to make people happy. And it's such positive, fun music. Like, why are people so angry?

This bitch right here.

Holy mother of god.

Have people HEARD her song Wonderland? Or Love Into The Light? She has the voice of a fucking ANGEL. 

Oh yeah, she also has an IQ over 140. She's a certified genius with SAT scores over 1400, and she took college level Cold War History courses "for fun". FOR. FUCKING. FUN.

She knows how to write songs about having a good time while not completely losing her identity as a respectable artist. Sometimes, I need a break from my deep and brooding sad shit to listen to some care-free positive and crazy songs, and that's what Ke$ha is for.

You keep rocking your shit, Ke$ha. \O/

Photo



six-meths-daily: Sleeping with sirens music videos











six-meths-daily:

Sleeping with sirens music videos

cheeeeeeellin in the basement you know.



cheeeeeeellin in the basement you know.

ohitisl0ve: just—keep-swimmingg: Obama on gay adoption  You...



ohitisl0ve:

just—keep-swimmingg:

Obama on gay adoption 

You the man

fucking beautiful

A lot of people don't like Obama but seriously this man is more fucking metal than anyone. I mean seriously

Photo



Photo



Photo



vogelbird: THINGS I LIKE when people use my name in conversation when people say "this reminded me...

vogelbird:

THINGS I LIKE

  • when people use my name in conversation
  • when people say "this reminded me of you!"
  • when people remember little things i say/do
  • when people genuinely thank me for things i've done for them
  • when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look

Photo



hungersong: I want to touch every inch of your bare skin with my lips and fingertips. I want...

hungersong:

I want to touch

every inch

of your bare skin

with my lips

and fingertips.

I want you

under my covers.

I want me

under you.

I want to feel your breath

on my neck

as I gasp for mine

and grasp for your hands

and face

and body.

I want to lie naked

next to your sleeping soul.

I want you entirely.

Photo





Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment